On 2nd transnational meeting of the CompAssess project partners was held in October in Aalborg, Denmark, we focused on reviewing the approach from which the universities, members of the project, are elaborating a Reference of Key Resources Report – Output 2. So, Aalborg University explained the 5 key issues of the report to us:
- From education to learning organization.
- From being producers of knowledge to be facilitators of learning abilities.
- From qualifications to competences.
- From the assessment of learning to assessment for learning.
- From learning inputs to learning outcomes.
The targets were set, some provisional sections and contents were presented and we raised some doubts which were later discussed in groups.
Lone Krog, from Aalborg University, came up with a vision of Competences Assessment analyzed from the perspective of the Problem-based Learning. Tknika, EUC SYD and Northern Regional College also had the opportunity to present some experiences on Competences Assessment.
Finally, Libera Unibersitá de Bolzano introduced the objectives of WP03 – To identify Best Practices: To define BP considering the results of WP02. To identify BP on Transversal Competence Assessment across the EU. To share BP and to write a paper on BP identification.